until 15 May 2021
after 15 May 2021
Registration Fee for the virtual format only
* Students: proof of evidence is required.
The WASAD Congress 2021 will definitely take place from 20 – 22 September 2021. The congress organizer is prepared to switch to a virtual format in case the onsite congress cannot take place due to governmental restrictions. In this event, your registration for the congress remains valid and we will automatically transfer your registration to the virtual congress.
- Access to all scientific sessions
- Access to the virtual congress platform
- Access to poster sessions
- Access to the industry exhibition
- Delegate material and Final Program
- Daily coffee breaks
Virtual registration includes:
- Online access to the virtual congress platform. The virtual congress platform will feature all ePosters, eLectures and pre-recordings of invited lectures. All scientific content can be accessed on-demand and the platform will remain open until November 30, 2021.
- We will offer authors of ePosters and eLectures the opportunity to exchange ideas and comments with other congress particpants via a link to a virtual ZOOM meeting, .
All cancellations and amendments must be submitted in writing to the conference office (fax +49 (0)89 54 82 34 43 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org) to receive refund of registration fee deducting a 35.00 EUR cancellation fee. No refund will be made after June 30, 2021. However, an alternative participant’s name may be submitted.