oral presentations and eLectures
We cordially invite researchers to present their work to fellow researchers and to the general audience.
Oral presentations can be submitted for the following plenary symposia (please check the online scientific program for further information on lecture titles, chairmen and invited speakers):
Plenary Symposia (planned as onsite symposia)
1. Stress, anxiety and depression (confirmed)
2. Stress and its consequences on cognition and self-esteem – insights from psychophysiology and neuroimaging studies (confirmed)
3. Stress and sleep (confirmed)
4. Stress and anxiety in neurodegenerative diseases (confirmed)
5. Pharmacotherapy of stress related and anxiety disorders (confirmed)
6. Neuroscience of stress (confirmed)
7. Everyday life stress (confirmed)
8. Biological markers (confirmed)
9. Social aspects of stress (confirmed)
10. PTSD (planned)
In each of the above mentioned symposia, 2 slots are reserved for oral presenters except for the symposia (1) and (3) where only 1 slot is available.
eLectures (available on demand at the time of the congress to participants)
Presentations can be submitted as well as recorded eLectures. The topic must be related to stress and anxiety and eLectures should have a lenght of 10-15 minutes. They can be submitted within the following 5 categories:
1. Basic science
5. COVID-19, stress and anxiety
Oral presenters will be allocated 15 minutes for their presentation and 5 minutes for questions and answers with the audience.
Submitted oral presentations and eLectures will be evaluated by the congress committees and the chairmen of the symposium for which a presentation is submitted.
Authors will be informed on the acceptance of their proposal for an oral presentation until June 30, 2021.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions concerning the abstract submission.
INTERPLAN Congress, Meeting & Event Management AG
Landsberger Strasse 155
80687 Munich, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0)89 54 82 34-799