Partipants of WASAD 2021 can only enter the congress venue if they are tested, recovered or vaccinated (3G rule). Relevant documentation must be presented at the registration counter.
a. If you are vaccinated, please present relevant documentation (Green pass, COVID-19 APP, vaccination pass or any other certificate to prove your vaccination).
b. If you have recovered from Covid-19, please present a medical certificate from your doctor to prove you have recovered from the infection.
c. If you are tested, please take care to present a valid test:
- PCR tests are currently valid for 48 hours from the time of taking the sample.
- Antigen tests carried out by an authorised body are currently valid for 24 hours from the time of taking the sample.
- Antigen self tests are no longer valid as entrance tests in Vienna!
2. Onsite safety measures and additional information regarding COVID-19 safety measures
- The congress venue is not open to the public.
- The use of face masks inside the congress venue is not mandatory as only participants complying with the 3G rule can enter the venue.
- Disinfectant dispensers are available at multiple locations inside the congress venue.
- Should you have specific questions, the city of Vienna has installed a Coronavirus support helpline (daily 8:00 to 20:00): 01 4000 53 000.
- If you suspect that you might be infected, please call the health hotline 1450.
3. General information including adresses of test centers in Vienna is provided under the following link of the City of Vienna: